Lawyering never felt so good.
At Kelly Law Firm, we ditched the high-stress, high-burnout habits of most law firms and instead built a law practice that puts employees first so we can serve our clients better. As an estate planning and probate attorney on our team, you will place a premium on building relationships with our clients who rely on our knowledge, skills and experience to safeguard their future.
Experience the deeply rewarding work that provides peace of mind to families who know their children and their money are protected and secured.
As a Junior Associate Attorney, you will work under the direction of the Managing Attorney and receive ongoing professional development, mentorship, and support. Within a short timeframe, our junior associates can expect to transition into independently managing client load, from writing wills and creating trusts to helping our clients determine guardianship and power of attorney roles.
As a Junior Associate Attorney, you will be responsible to:
- Meet with clients to discuss either estate planning or probate needs
- Draft relevant legal documents
- Research chain of title for property ownership
- Network and represent the firm brand
- Travel to current and future firm locations as necessary
- Be a team player – this is a small firm: we all take phone calls, seat clients, and get coffee or water for both clients and each other
Active license to practice law in Colorado
Coachable, collaborative, and intrinsically motivated
Alignment with firm values (see below)
Ingrained in our work culture is a healthy dose of understanding that you live for more than your profession. That’s why our junior attorneys enjoy:
- A 4-day work week
- Flexible, in-person office hours with a 40-hour weekly cap
- Team retreats and trainings
- A healthy abhorrence of meetings (which ensures plenty of work time during the day)
- A healthy dose of support from our two full-time assistants
- A family-first mentality
- An environment that sets up our staff to thrive, both personally and professionally
If you are an enthusiastic team player looking for a fun and upbeat place to work, please apply by emailing your resume, a custom cover letter, and at least two references (letters are not necessary) to Cristyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding the position, you can either email us or call the firm at 719-249-2785! We are excited to meet you!